Mississauga Bassmasters 2019 Club Tournaments
2019 Mississauga Bassmasters Tournament Series
All B.A.S.S. Tournaments:
- Entries must be paid in full by the final registration date.
- Anglers unable to attend the registration meetings may pay in advance.
- Non-boater positions will be filled on a first paid - first served basis.
- All entries are to be registered with the Tournament Director.
- Boaters must make available proof of minimum $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- All anglers must have a current membership with B.A.S.S.
- All entry fees are $60 per angler per tournament, big fish entry included.
- All Open Team events required that at least one angler must be a member of Mississauga Bassmasters.
- All the 2017 club bass tournaments are designated as OBF Lowrance Angler of the Year Qualifying lakes.
- Exceptions will be pre-announced.
2019 Tournament Schedule
|1. June 15th – Rice Lake (Draw Team)|
|2. June 26 (twilight) – Island Lake (Draw Team)|
|3. July 6 – Bay of Quinte (Draw)|
|4. July 27 – Couchiching (Draw Team)|
|5. August 10 – G Bay (Open Team)|
|6. Sept 14 – Balsam (Draw)|
|7. Sept 28 (Open) – G Pool (MB Open)|
|8. Oct 19 – Classic (Lake TBD)|